blue M4 here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blue M4 here

Just got an M4 this weekend. Had an E46 M3 that I had for 15 years. Loved that car and hopefully this one will be as good to me as the M3 was. I'm from the Boston area and glad to b part of this forum

Originally posted by pbo2m3 View Post
    Just got an M4 this weekend. Had an E46 M3 that I had for 15 years. Loved that car and hopefully this one will be as good to me as the M3 was. I'm from the Boston area and glad to b part of this forum
    Welcome to the forum! small community so far but I check back often and think it will slowly grow. CONGRATS on the M4!!!! I too came from an E46 M3 which I loved! I got my M4 in April so it's still new to me, but I love this car so far, it really is amazing! What color did you get? and which transmission?
    M3

Comment

I got the Yas Marina Blue with the 6 speed manual. It really is an awesome car

Comment

Originally posted by pbo2m3 View Post
        I got the Yas Marina Blue with the 6 speed manual. It really is an awesome car
        Welcome! and congrats!!! Picked a good color car if you ask me! and also, 6 speed is the only way to go!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X