Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best looking subtle carbon fiber front lip and diffuser for the M4?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best looking subtle carbon fiber front lip and diffuser for the M4?

Guys, I want to get a carbon fiber front lip and diffuser, I want to still keep it classy and subtle. Can anyone recommend something nice. I do not want a cheap knock off that fits that crap either. Pics would be great.

I am interested to know too. I would like a nice CF lip and diffuser. I seen vorsteiner but not sure its for me, and its very expensive. I wish there was more out there.

Comment

I'm also looking into getting these along with the side skirts/blades. There's lots of options and not really sure which ones are good and how easy they are to install

Comment

I wound up getting the RW carbon front lip and diffuser, if I was to do it again, I would not buy it, the style is good, but the fitment and quality are not impressive, its just the same made in China crap everyone else seems to be selling on ebay. I will keep it for now, until something happens to them, but would definitely not replace it with them.

rw-carbon-fiber-perf-style-front-lip-yas-blue-bmw-m4-1.jpg?w=627&h=470.jpg

rw-carbon-fiber-3d-style-diffuser-blue-bmw-f82-m4-1.jpg?w=627&h=418.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X